Friday 26 June 2009

no.10 and no.110

I had alot of time to kill waiting for trains this morning, and so looked for a victim to carry out a couple of Random Acts Of Kindness on....

The 'old man' was Tom, and he was on his way to Cleethorpes to visit family, he really couldn't understand why this 16yr old was so interested in what he was doing there, but I hope he appreciated my Guardian insert (like any good Liberal would ;) )
We shared Danishes in the sun, it was lovely.


PhotobucketPhotobucket

Photobucket

Really sorry to hear about Michael Jackson last night, although I hope where-ever he's gone he'll probably be better off, I don't think he had a brilliant quality of life when he was alive. We need to learn to not exploit children like he was, and effectively, ruin their lives.


Photobucket

An HOURS wait in Retford dragged on...and on...
Photobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucket

Photobucket

Has anyone else done any Random Acts Of Kindness recently? Do share!
Well done on getting into the National Youth Theatre Thissy!

PS - As from tommorow, Live blogging from Devon! I'm visiting family down there.....

No comments:

Post a Comment